- A guy who will love everything she hates about herself.
- A guy who will bring her low self-esteem to an all time high.
- A guy who will introduce her to his boys & they’ll look at her like they already know of her.
- A guy who will act the person she got to know even when people are around.
- A guy who will show her off to other girls.
- A guy who will make her exes look stupid for letting her go.
You see that person you’re trying to get at? Yeah, that person’s mine. You know what that means? That means don’t flirt with them when you guys talk, don’t start calling them ”baby” & other pet names, don’t start inviting them out to go out dates with you, don’t start acting like they’re yours. Why? ‘Cause only I’m allowed to do that. I ain’t saying you can’t be friends with them, I’m saying respect the fact that it’s all you can be with them.
Girls are stubborn, irritating, confusing and much more. I don’t know how some of you guys can deal with it. We complain almost everyday about the littlest things. Some guys would get irritated and leave in a heartbeat, I would. I can’t even stand myself.
Omfg, I cannot tell you how attractive that is. When you see them in button ups, ties, and all of that. In my opinion, it’s really nice to see guys dressed up as gentlemen. Looking clean and all. It’s much nicer to see them dress like this than in street wear.
- Because I’m afraid to lose you.
- Because I care too much.
- Because you’re giving other people more attention.
- Because I don’t trust the situations you put yourself in.
- Because I only want you to myself.
- Because I’m too proud to admit I’m insecure.
You don’t want him talking to her because you know she’s pretty, you’re scared that she might more of his type, you’re assuming that he’ll lose feelings for you & gain them for her, you’re thinking that when he’s not talking to you, he’s talking to her. You dislike how when you guys have problems, he’ll run to her, tell her & she’ll seem to understand him better than you do & you’re scared that he’s gonna leave you for her.